Julie's first 2L long trip

It's funny driving a MkI, I was parked next to Jim J's drop dead gorgeous
Cabby and this guy pulls up and starts saying how gorgeous the car was, he
was talking about MINE. I mean, I think it's gorgeous, but it's dead stock,
and nowhere near as nice as Jim's. But this guy was all about the MkI. I
actually figured he was a friend of Jim's who'd been put up to it, bit nope,
just an admirer.
Glad yours is healthy again, and you're having fun blowing doors off with
it! Mine are stranded till the weather straightens up, my road is mush.
cathy