HELP - RUST - CORROSION - WHAT TO DO

Seems to have worked really well, I looked today and it still nice and
shiny.  Everything that I've tried from these guys has been magic, and this
stuff is no exception.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace