you know you need inventory management when...

OK - my wife is concerned that I am not being fair to her - she points out
that she more than tolerates my obsession/infatuation/disease (and, she
indicated that my life insurance policy is not yet sufficient, otherwise
she would not consider asking for a divorce, but instead be arranging a
timely "accident".) :)

Just so we're all clear, I'm married to a wonderful, beautiful,
understanding, caring and _practical_ woman...

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |