you know you need inventory management when...

I was wandering through the "herd" today scoping out some interior bits
for Al's Jetta when I came across a treasure I never knew I had - an
interior light with delay from an 88 Flair with sunroof.  I've grown
attached to the feature ever since I installed one in the winter beater
Jetta GL, and was almost considering moving it over to the Scirocco for
the summer - but no need.

I'll be grafting the new-found treasure into the Scirocco ASAP, and maybe
while I'm at it I'll put in the lighted vanity mirror equipped passenger's
side sun-visor (or is that too much?)

Sorry - I was so exited I just had to share, and when I told my wife, she
looked at me with a look that was halfway between "you need help" and "if
you didn't have a life insurance policy I'd be looking for a divorce..."

Is it time to leave for Cincy yet?

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |