[Re: [To the track... my 80 tries the 1/4]]

Go Falkens! Well, your 60' is great, especially if you went easy on it, we do
2.0 on slicks, so 2.2 is damn decent. Also, your car is faster at the end of
the 1/8 than my bug is for the whole quarter. Your 1/8 tells me you got out of
the hole pretty darn fast. Wanna build me an engine? cathy