  From: Kervin
  To: List
  Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 9:10 PM
  Subject: Cam swap

  All this cam talk got me planning to put a big one in my car.  Here's
  the problem.  Even though the head has p&p work done, the person I got
  it from  says that stock springs were put in.  What happens if I put in
  a cam that every site says that I need to change springs for?  I have
  some extra heads around (doesn't everyone?), so one plan is for me to
  change the springs myself, but I have never done that.  Is it worth
  getting the tools to do it or should I just pay someone else to do it?
  --
  Kervin
  86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters