FW: 87 Scirocco 16v parts car.

>From a Vanagon list member, I know nothing about nor am involved with
the seller or the sadly deceased Scirocco.
His eddress apparently is  jflahert@MAINE.RR.COM

Ron
'86 SW - Quadrat
'88 Wolfie - Bluberry 'etc.

-----Original Message-----
Of John P. Flaherty[jflahert@MAINE.RR.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 7:28 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: 87 Scirocco 16v parts car.

Hi all,

My son's 87 Scirocco was totaled in an accident tonight. Scirocco was
T-boned ded center on the passengers side. Strong car, protected its
occupants well. Both my son and his passenger walked away uninjured. So
did the people in the other car.

Anyway, I have to dispose of the Scirocco. Engine was strong, it was his
daily driver. Looking to sell the whole car only, don't have room to
part it out. If anyone is interested, email me off list. Car is in
Portland, Maine.

John Flaherty
Portland, Maine
'84 GL