Who has an oil cooler?

I have the same cooler on my Caddy (Autotech Mocal/Setrab setup).

I would STRONGLY advise against using those "through the radiator" zip-tie
mounts. Using those cost me a radiator...

What happened was, the foam pads between the radiator and oil cooler
collapsed over time-- and the resulting "looseness" allowed the ties to "saw" through
a radiator tube, making a pinhole leak.

After  having to buy a new radiator, I re-did the install.

The current mounting scheme uses four standoffs constructed of stainless
tubing sleeved over 1/4" allthread secured by nutserts to the core support. The
oil cooler is spaced about 3/4" in front of the radiator.

I'll NEVER use those "zip tie" mounts again...

Just my $.02

Danny
80 Scirocco
81 Caddy 16V