Where can I find distributor seals??

Dealer has em for $6, part number: 051 905 085 PRE
Al

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colin Mullaney" <colinrocco@yahoo.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 10:23 PM
Subject: Where can I find distributor seals??

> As I begin to find the sources of my major oil leakage problem, I find
some leaking from the distributor amoung other places.  I am looking for the
o-ring that goes to the distributor ....and I believe there is another one
as well.  Does anyone know where I can find these??  This oil leak sucks.
I've got oil bumper to bumper...litereally.   As Ben Harder put it..."I've
never seen a Scirocco leak that bad."  Thanks for making me feel good Ben.
hahaha.  (Ben has actually been the greatest help to me ever!!! Thanks!)