Where can I find distributor seals??

As I begin to find the sources of my major oil leakage problem, I find some leaking from the distributor amoung other places.  I am looking for the o-ring that goes to the distributor ....and I believe there is another one as well.  Does anyone know where I can find these??  This oil leak sucks.  I've got oil bumper to bumper...litereally.   As Ben Harder put it..."I've never seen a Scirocco leak that bad."  Thanks for making me feel good Ben.  hahaha.  (Ben has actually been the greatest help to me ever!!! Thanks!)

Thanks,

Colin Mullaney
'87 Scirocco 16v