r-134a update

Keep us updated.  My Quantum is currently at the
dealer getting the 200 dollar conversion.  What are
the differences between the 200 dollar conversion and
the 29.95 auto store kit?  Appearently it was blowing
hot air still today so I couldn't get the car.  THey
said something about a valve in the AC?  For some
reason I think this is the reason I have warm air
instead.  Its better than having no AC at all

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco
1987 White Quantum wagon