Hardly anybody coming to Cincy?

--- Josh20V <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> well, I think Daun is really trying to limit it to just
> list members for the
> most part. Last year many people were not listers.

I'd say probably at least 3/4s last year were listers,
but....

Really if you look at the signup pages from all previous
years and this year's, it's about right.  1/2 the people
that signed up in years past never showed.  I'm fairly
confident that 'most everyone that's signed up this year
will actually be here.

Don't expect it to be any smaller - I'm not.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco, '85 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."