Front License plate help needed

Yes, PLEASE don't drill the Euros.  What worked for me was 2 L brackets.
Bolt one end to the underside of the eurobumper and the other to the
plate.  You can hang it down, or hang it up like I did in this picture.

 http://mk1scirocco.com/temp/licenseplate.jpg

Dang, I still havent washed off those bugs from the trip back from ND
2002.

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79 Scirocco
Brazil Brown Metallic 79 Scirocco