SOT: hooray for wobble sockets!

The last time I tried to remove the knee bar in my cabby, I must have been going through some stupid brain lock or something because I almost lost it trying to get a socket on some of those bolts.

Then one day recently it dawned on me to get some wobble extensions. Couple that with a cordless ratchet and voila - piece of cake.  Now I'm locked on a collision course with that damn fusebox for the 16v conversion.

Being a driveway mechanic is tough sometimes!  :D

Thanks for listening to the babble...

JT