NE Cincy Cruise

well    I am gonna  go   thats a defintite,  I have  been working my ass off
 trying  to get  the motor  in my oettinger turbo,   which  is  done  except
for a few  little  problems,   if all else fails  I have  the MK1 turbo,  or
everybodies favorite, the yellow one,    anyway  I have  yet to get a hotel
resevations,  but  if all else fails   I will  sleep   on the hood of my car,
BTW   are  you the one (jan)  who needs a 16v  glovebox door?  if so   I will
bring it with me