Made it to Colorado

Glad it solved the problem. Heh, 2 people in 2 days with the same problem and same fix. Nice to met you and if you ever want to get rid of those rims, cuz, ya know, your car looks like crap with them on, let me know. I'd be willing to dispose of them for ya. ;) Serious, very nice car, very nice rims. We'll have to set up a cruise at some point. Dan

koabi <koabi@seeohdee.com> wrote:I've been here for a few days but my computer just got up and running
recently. My coolant expansion tank was leaking at the seam after long
runs which gave me a headache. I replaced that now with the 8v vers.
Die coolant level LED. Aside that the car did well. I've already met
some of the locals (Eric S and Dan Smith).

koabi