NE Cincy Cruise

Hey All,

There's a westbound rest stop on the PA Tpke (I76) in Lawn, which according
to Bland McNally is the closest to Harrisburg, about 25 miles east.  Melissa
or Scott, since this is your neck of the woods perhaps you know it, or know
of a westbound rest stop or exit closer to your houses that would be
suitable for meeting up.  According to the link the next westbound rest stop
is in Blue Mountain, about 50 miles west of Lawn.  At this point 11am seems
like the earliest that those of us leaving from DE can make it since we're
meeting at Rich's place and leaving about 9am.  It's approx. 2 hours to
Harrisburg from there.  Everybody should plan on getting an FRS radio that
has sub bands and I'll compile a list of cell phone numbers for everybody
attending.  So if you're planning on riding with us, send me a private email
with your numbers at your convenience.

Here's a link to the I76 rest stop page:

http://www.paturnpike.com/Default2.htm

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace