NE Cincy Cruise

Hey Melissa,

I'll keep you in the loop, glad to know you'll be riding along.  As of now
the plans are still pretty loose.  The Albany/Montreal/NE crew are planning
on hooking up with the NY/NJ/DE crew outside of Harrisburg at approximately
11 am on Friday (it's about 2 hours from Rich's to Harrisburg).  Chances are
it'll probably be a rest stop or hotel right off the PA Tpke.  I'll leave
that up to Josh and company to determine.

As it gets closer, we'll firm up the agenda.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace