mother'f'in vibrations..........

>oh yeah , all around engine mounts  = mucho vibrations...

ya, it doesn't seem to be engine, the vibration rate doesn't change really
in relation to engine speed. The engine vibration at idle isn't the same
sort of vibration Im getting at speed.

>unless it's CV-joint related. (but you said you'd checked the "axles"

replaced em, no change..

>Check that the axle nuts are tightened as well as the condition of your
brake rotors

yup, been there. :(

>Try swapping the front wheel/tires for the rears and see what happens.

wish I could, but it isn't an option.

I love having issues that are not easily figured out....makes my life so
damn..........interesting........

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Secure online checkout