mother'f'in vibrations..........

If it were and engine problem it would be related to rpm not mph.  Could be
wheel bearing or bent wheel.  I had a problem like this once that was a
broken belt in one of my front tires.

HTH.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace