Cincy NY/CAN/VT/MA/CT/NH/ME

Ok!

Well, Melissa has been nice enough to possibly let the Albany/VT/Montreal
caravan crash at her place near Harrisburg on Thursday night. Its not
confirmed a positive yet though! We will use the crashing at Albany, and
driving to Harrisburg in the AM as our back up plan.

Paul, and others from Montreal coming down?

Is there anybody planning on this route other than Paul, Jason/Sara, and
myself?

I know some CT/VT/NH/ME/MA members had mentioned in the past joining our
roadside freak show, also is Mickey from Boston still on the list?

Pastpar, are you coming out from Boston this year or are you going to sit
there and suck on your thumb as normal?

Mike, wanna drop down from Elmira and roll with us? Your already fairly
south anyways.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Secure online checkout