Fla/Ga Cruise to Cincy

I just want to let the local Atlanta folks now that they are invited to my house on thursday night June 5th for a get together before we drive up to Cincy. Dan and Lowell Snow should be here between 8 and 10pm from Tampa. If you need directions to my house email me and I will send them. There will be some good food and drink so let me know if you are planning on coming. Even if you can't make Cincy you are still welcome to join us. Hope to see you all there!
                           Ray