[Re: I do TOO have a Scirocco! And I work on it!]

Oh I can add to the "myth", I saw something once, in Jim's back yard, that
looked like an 8V, it was red, which will add to the possibility that it WAS
in fact a Scirocco. It had some leaves on it, but I still think it was a Rocc,
in my *expert* opinion. I'm still not convinced that it isn't overflow from
Daun's, since he seememd to know an awful lot about it...
cathy