Tachometer input signal.

the TZH (ignition module) on the rocco PIN #7, is an output electrical fo
the rpm.
I know I maybe answering completly off the question but being french I am
usure what you are calling tachometer (ie: speed or rpm)

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.