burn, baby burn (oil, that is)

Brian, the pyro is in, and seems to be working well.  I have no intentions
of adjusting the fuel screw at the present time, only the boost enrichment
screw, and then only after I have established a baseline of EGT's across a
good cross section of driving habits.  The intercooler has pretty much
eliminated smoke except at high boost/rpms (had a chance to run her up to
4K on the way home tonight a few times.)

I think you might be expecting a bit much from the 1.6TD though - 18-20
psi would be exceeding the design limits of the block (about 15psi
overpressure for stock innards)  With an MLS gasket, good head studs and a
lowered compression ration (shoot for 18:1 maybe) you might be able to hit
18 psi, but I'm not sure how reliable it would be... :)  I had head gasket
problems when I first installed my KKK03 that was wasting at 15psi, and
that was with Racewares (not that I'm impressed with them, mind)  Now I
run 13psi and stock head bolts with no problems.

Keep on burning oil... :)

Drew