Remember those German language stickers we discussed...

...a few months ago?

Well, I got them today, thanks to lister Chris Edwards at West Coast Promotionals.

I chose the wording a little differently than Babelfish offered, with Tobias' help.  See for
yourself:

http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/sauerkraut.jpg

Translation:  Eat Sauerkraut, Ricer!

I gotta admit I just LOVE that German Fraktur font.  What a great subtle reply to those
japanese-style decals that the ricers love.  It makes me smile...just be sure you win so they see
them in your rear window!

Stickers are 10" long.  Colors are red (kinda blood red, darkish) and yellow.  I have 20 available
at $6 each (basiclly covering costs and time) including the stamp.  LMK quickly so I have time to
order another batch (if required) for Cincy!!  If they go quickly they'll be cheaper next time.

Paypal to this email BUT NOT if backed by a credit card!  I can't/won't do that!  Or cash/check,
email me for my addy.

Later!

Ron