Everything must go!

If anyone needs anything for their MK2 LMK.  I am finally in the house and
getting off of my but to start stripping out the car.  Lets go Drag Racing.
When I say everything I mean everything.  Glass, Interior, Fuel System,
Tank, etc.  I am going to start from a bare shell.  I may be able to play
hookey from work to bring parts to Cincy,  maybe not.  The only I am saving
are the lights, some of the major body panels, and Motor and Trans.

Erik