performance question

Well... thanks for the learned and perhaps well-advised judgement, but I'm
talking about the difference between the low speed autocrosses in which
we've been able to do fairly well, and this high speed thing where top end
is really important. I was waiting forever for the speed to come up on the
long straights of Blackhawk, no matter how I shifted. I know thats where we
were losing the most time, based on independent observations as well as my
own seat of the pants. I don't want to believe it, but I'm beginning to
wonder about the Dynomax muffler supplied with the Techtonics exhaust
system. It really feels like what I picked up in low RPM performance with
this new system, I actually lost high RPM power.
Thanks to all others who've provided worthwhile avenues to explore.
Cris