back in CO

Woo hoo!

Good to hear!  If it can make the drive from NY to CO, then it should have no problem going to Ohio in a few weeks!  We still on for that?  Let me know if there is any pertinent issues we need to fix before the drive.  Plan on coming down the wed before and crash here Wed night.  We will leave bright and early thursday.

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg