{tech} transmission issues with 2L Project..

Put tranny in gear, press clutch, arm activates, clutch does not
age/disengage the clutch out/in gear, pedal feels like it has NO resistance
at all.

Alright here is the scoop

poped the cap off, pulled the bearing out of the tranny and examined the
push rod, now I know it is reaching all the way to the plate because it had
a smuge of moly grease on the tip of it when I pulled it out.  the rod is
the proper lenght and I had a spare bearing (mine looks a little tired but
nothing mechanically worrisome.

I reassembled it, and left the cap off.

pushed the rod in and bearing followed in reset the push arm back in
position and attached the clutch cable.. at rest the bearing remains stuffed
in (loose not stuck) like there was no pressure on the front to put it back
in place, the arm moves freely and pushed onto the bearing/rod assembly..
but  nothing disengages.

This sucks, looks like I will be tearing that engine apart again...
thankfully I did not assembly my sub race frame so I just saved time..

Brian I probably will have it apart before you get there on saturday.

any though from anyone what the problem lies with.. I have a 16pp 8v clutch
kits from sachs and I have a 8.5 lbs lightened flywheel from German Auto.