feeler: looking for a 2000 jetta airdam

Quite true. I did put it back, I have to go find my own, hence the post. Hers is rather abused anyways, but from the test fit, I think it'd look good.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dan, put it back. Don't piss off Lacy, she knows how to use a sand blaster
remember.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer