calling all tuning gurus

Now that the Audi is back together (a success), I've turned my attention to
Rolling Roc ('87 16v). I've finally made a test harness for the DPR to set
my mixture. I'm tired of this thing running like crap.

The short story is I can't seem to make it work. On the 20ma scale I can get
a reading of .01 that fluctuates to .00. I can get no reading on any other
scale or wiring combinations. What am I doing wrong? Or is there something
gone crapola that is preventing me from setting this the right way?

Help me please.

Rick Alexander