Tornado in your airfilter

Sorry, I can't afford that right now since I bought a
life time supply of this liquid that is supposed to
rebuild engines. I got it in New Mexico and poured
some in my 16V about a month ago and nothing has
happened yet. How long do you think I need to wait? I
really want it to start again...

You might want to hold onto that ocean front property
of yours, because there was this guy called Edgar
Gaycee who had something to say about that...

--- Decker <boisfort@myhome.net> wrote:
> Hi Jorel;
>     I have some ocean front property in Colorado to
> sell if you are
> interested.
> Brian

=====