we turn the key..tomorow

Well the hybrid project is finally coming to an end.. its been a painfull 8
weeks of anal rententive mechanical and electrical work as Brian Wagner
would put it..the Hybrid should come to life if all is well.. its been a fun
8 weeks of learning a steep curve on german enginering...

Details on engine swap:

JH port and polished, audi 5000 intake, 2L bottom end rebuilt, with 16pp 8v
clutch and lightened flywheel, 9A rebuild by no one else than Ron "Cheapass
tranny master extraordinaire" Peiper with an peloquin LSD. 4-2-1 exhaust, a
G grind for torque... I know nothing really spectacular like an 20v turbo,
but there are plan to continue to enhance this beast at a later date.

here are some shot I took tonight of it, some details left to be done, but
the plan calls for 2PM CST start her up time.

Thank to all for the support, to sir Bentley for his manuals (grin) and my
wife that  endured my painstaking focus on making this happen.

http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/engineshots/