OT:Audis and stereos

Guys...
the wires are there... ugh.. www.20v.org. The output of the stereo is not
low IMPEDANCE its a low LEVEL (ie voltage and current) to amplified rear
speakers. Just hook the power and ground up to the power antenna (amp)of
the new system and use and RCA to wire adapter to plug it in a the old
PLUG.. and viola.. you have your rear bose speakers working. BTW get and
ADAPTER plug.

Brian..
90q20v with only front speakers cause somebody got happy w/ the
wirecutters....

On Wed, 7 May 2003, Rick Alexander wrote:

> Could it be that with the low impedance unit that the wires are undersize? To accommodate a high output head unit they might have to be changed to a larger (smaller number) gauge?
>
> Rick Alexander

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.