From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jan Folkson
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 7:20 PM
To: robby lahey; scirocco list
Subject: Re: Floating Like a Butterfly

As an alternate to the other suggestions, I'd recommend Bilstein Touring
OE
with Neuspeed Sofsports.  You can check out the ride if you're going to
be
in cincy.  BTW, got mine from potterman as well.  Either spring, the
Bilsteins are much than the Boges.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis
the
Menace