Floating Like a Butterfly

As an alternate to the other suggestions, I'd recommend Bilstein Touring OE
with Neuspeed Sofsports.  You can check out the ride if you're going to be
in cincy.  BTW, got mine from potterman as well.  Either spring, the
Bilsteins are much than the Boges.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace