2.0 Question

--part1_1f1.84c6cc9.2beb0820_boundary

Alright, I've decided that the 2l 16v out of the passat is gonna be too high
a c/r leaving it alone and too much $$ to make it all work. ( want to use my
fresh JH head) so the question is : what 2.0 8v should I be looking for and
what vehicles aare they found in??

--part1_1f1.84c6cc9.2beb0820_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Alright, I've decided that the 2l 16v out of the passa=
t is gonna be too high a c/r leaving it alone and too much $$ to make it all=
 work. ( want to use my fresh JH head) so the question is : what 2.0 8v shou=
ld I be looking for and what vehicles aare they found in??</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1f1.84c6cc9.2beb0820_boundary--