what to do about an accident- need advice please

oh she totaled it, rolled it four times across the road and into the woods.
Major damage to the suspension, unibody is twisted, and the passenger
compartment is caved in. From my work as a rental fleet manager I feel
pretty confident its totaled. Even if it isn't I personally would not feel
safe in a car after its had so much major damage.
The brite side is I got a lead on a VW for her, a jetta.