was Re: [TECH] Cis to CIS w/ Knock Box; now, comp. ratios

>10.8:1 for Patricks 3a block JH head configuration.
>
>That is why he is installing the knock box.
>
>Brian

When does having too high of a compression ratio become impractical?  I was
thinking of doing this type of hybrid setup, but also having the head shaved
when I have it P&P'ed.  What ratio might I expect from this, and what else
might I need to do besides knock sensor and high octane?

TIA

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"