GTI International (Was speaking of TMB)

Hi everyone,
I'll be there on saturday, my car will be on the SciroccoWorld stand.
If anyone on the list is going, stop by for a chat.

I'll post some photos sometime next week.

Cheers, Adam.
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

                      Mark
                      <maardak@yahoo.ca>        To:       Jason <jason@scirocco.org>, UrGTI@aol.com, scirocco list
                      Sent by:                   <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      scirocco-l-admin@s        cc:
                      cirocco.org               Subject:  Re: speaking of TMB

                      07/05/2003 00:34

 --- Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
> Betcha you won't!

Betcha he will!

> He, and the infamously gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, and fabulous Ms. Mad
> Bastard, residents of England at the moment!

Which is exactly where the GTI International event is...  A couple of the
VWOT guys are
flying there...

Mark.
80 S