[TECH] Cis to CIS w/ Knock Box

Dumb question I am sure but just want to make sure of what I am wiring.

I understand the diagram to install the knock box, but what I need
confirmation on is the following

For example, the current CIS system has ignition wire running (all 3) from
Hall sender to Ignition Module, the diagram indicates to wire the 3 hall
sender wires to the knock box, do I TAP into the lines or I remove the lines
from the ignition module and run them to the knock box.

I am pretty sure I am supposed to "relocate them" but just wanted to make
sure. Thank you for the confirmation on this issue.

PS: damn its hot in Dallas.. 85'F with 88% humidity... all week...