VR6 on a Scirocco 1??

I've seen it done, I remember a gorgeous Mk1 over here in the UK with a=
 VR6
engine, Audi S4 Blue, BMW Headlamps.
Not sure who owned it but I remember it being for sale for about =A3750=
0.
Not sure what's involved in fitting it in but i'm sure it must upset th=
handling by putting that much weight in the front of a MK1.

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      "Zamolxe Dacul"                                  =
                                                                =20
                      <yoyo_ball@zappmob        To:       <scirocco-l@s=
cirocco.org>                                                    =20
                      ile.ro>                   cc:                    =
                                                                =20
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  VR6 on a Scir=
occo 1??                                                        =20
                      scirocco-l-admin@s                               =
                                                                =20
                      cirocco.org                                      =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      06/05/2003 14:28                                 =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20

Does anyone try to put a VR6 engine on a scirocco1??