[16v] BBM or Ross fuel rail...

A coulple of questions/obsevations to share.
1. What do you use to make a copper one?
2. The ross rail is a beautiful piece.
3. FPR clearance is very tight with the scirocco
hoodline. I just barely got mine to clear after alot
of trial & error. Had to flip the return line & feed
line sides.
4 VERY IMPORTANT!! Use loctite on the 2 bolts that
hold the fuel rail to the intake manifold. I had mine
loosen up and the fuel rail lifted off the #1
injector. I had fuel everywhere while I was driving
down the road. Its been fine since I used the loctite
though.

I'd be interested in making one or buying one that
could hold a fpr and still make it useable for a the
lower scirocco hoodline.

Tony