I MADE IT! (kinda long)

Dan Smith wrote:

> God damn, leave the list for 3 days and I got 300 messages.

If you know in advance you're going to be away, you can always switch
over to digest mode, that way each day's accumulated posts are mashed
together as one email.

Downshifting (although at the loss of total MPH) will get you through
the Rockies. (Man, just adding a JH to my 81 made getting over the
Sierras a breeze. I pasted damn near anything. The only thing that
could have done me some damage would have been a deep pocket V8 or
something with forced induction. Now with the RD about to come online
I'll be able to take on Pike's Peak!  (Oh, delusions of grandeur
again, sorry.)

btw- the A/C belt getting burnt off will possibly be really bad news
if it takes the other belt(s) (Alt, water pump) out with it as it
goes.

Glad to get you & the car back home.

TBerk