[Blown Engine question...]

I've had my woodruff key disintigrate and round out the keyway, which
resulted in the old "variable timing".  Happened on the way back from ND
last year.  Wasn't fun...  Thanks to Chris DeLong for the fix and Wing
Gee for the woodruff key, I was able to get back on the road after a few
hours.  Still got to get that permenantly fixed...

Andre'
Nogaro Green 79 Scirocco
Brazil Brown Metallic 79 Scirocco (in process of redoing its clutch)
Kirkland WA
ICQ #76283458
http://mk1scirocco.com
http://www.nwmicrobrews.com  GOT BEER?