Link to insane autobody restoration site?

--0-1085963612-1052114287=:24279

About a month or two back, someone sent, either to me or to the general distribution, a link to a site where this guy took some rather suspect gas-guzzler-era examples (a '69 mustang fastback and a '54 Cutlass (?)) and restored them to near showroom quality. Does anyone have this or an idea of what I'm talking about? If so, please re-send it to me!!  :) Thanks in advance!  Jeff