car running on 3 cylinders

Easy clean.
Undo all the fuel lines and remove the dist. There is a large nut that holds
the plate on so the plunger does not fall out.
Remove this.
Pull out the plunger (DO NOT DROP) fill the hole with carb cleaner.
Pushe the plunger in and out till the stuff comes out.
Repeat the process several times.
Spray it in the fule line holes as well.

re-assemble and try starting. Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com