[tech] 16V Help

S'up y'all....

I need some help from tha masses re: 16V motronic setup.

Presently, I'm having problems getting this car to idle and run.  I can start the car and it will
run poorly for a coupla seconds at which point the idle dips down to under 500 and dies out.  If I
try to give it a lil gas, it kinda bogs/stumbles and just dies out.

However, I can keep the motor alive by revving it over 2000 rpm.  In my opinion it sounds fuel
related but I can't figure out what is causing this...any suggestions cuz any help at this point
will be greatly appreciated.  I've exhausted my well of knowledge (including whatever is found in
tha Bentley)...

Incidentally, I've checked for vaccum leaks, reset the timing, made sure the fridge was stocked with
beer, and checked for spark.  I've replaced the spark plugs and wires, distributor cap, rotor, and
fuel filter.  Tomorrow I'm gonna try using a jumper wire for the fuel pump relay...dunno if that'll
help.

Someone pleaz shed some light...!!!!

TIA

Sal Guzzo