Pulley ?

I am thinking about swapping my pulleys soon. I have a/c pulleys and on my
spare 1.7 they are non a/c. Is this just a pull/push job? Or will shims and
ect be involved. I am only changing the crank and waterpump, as once I do
that the alt minus the shims that are there now should line up nicely.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)